Tabs

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Love

It is wonderful beyond words to be here with my sweet nephews.

My sister and I are in love with these two beautiful boys!

They are 1 month old. If they had stayed in the womb until their due date they would have been born around this week.

David

Paul looks enormous next to them!


Gabriel doing some stretches after a long nap


Gabriel


Peter and Nichole went to dinner alone tonight and we had fun caring for all 3 babies! They were so good and we even got to feed them... then David up-chucked half of it!
Oh and I've gotta say, my sister-in-law is an amazing momma. She is breastfeeding them both exclusively and able to pump once or twice a day. Wow, I am in awe of her dedication!!
David... seconds before his milk returned to us... ha!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures of David sleeping peacefully. The wide-eyed Gabriel photo reminds me so much of his Grandpa Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!