Tabs

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Evening Walk


We went down to a cute part of town not far from my brother's house this evening. We got some water ice (like an amazing slushie) and frozen custard. It was the most delicious thing I've had in a long time. We also took a walk around and looked at all of the neat old houses. The evening was gorgeous and all 3 babies seemed to enjoy the walk too.

I look at this picture of us three and can't believe we are grown up. The only person missing was our other brother John. (We miss you and wish you were here!) Seems like just yesterday we were fighting and pushing each others buttons and making each other mad in our junior high/high school days. Thank heavens we have matured past all that and actually enjoy each others company now. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!