
A few reasons why I love love love my husband:
- He runs around the house with a superhero cape on, holding Paul, with Josiah running close behind wearing my apron as a cape, as they 'fly' and make swooshing noises together being super-heroes. Cutest moment ever.
- He helps me clean the dishes most every night after dinner. I never have to ask.
- He wants to rock Paul and let him nap on his chest.
- He lovingly deals with my kitchen experiments of : new food recipes, bath and body care products, medicinal herbs soaking in jars around the kitchen, homemade vanilla extract messes, and not to mention my gardening and canning messes and the labor he does to help me with the garden.
- He can fix, build, or do anything. He is my amazing handyman!
- Sometimes if he comes home after his early morning bus route, he will take the kids and let me sleep 1-2 more hours. He always makes them pancakes and gets them dressed and cleans up. What a man I married!!!
- He helps out with bath time, reading books to the boys, and getting them to bed every night he is home.
- He gets up at 5am every day to drive around a school bus of 75 crazy bad kids for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon so we can have health insurance.
- He shovels a lot of snow. I have not had to do it once this winter. Even at 5 in the morning he is out shoveling snow. He is the most unselfish person I know.
- Even though I am not tan, nor in shape (like we were in the photo above as a young married couple!), and I have the post- having-two-babies body, and I'm pretty sure dark circles forming under my eyes, and I have severe short-term mommy memory loss... he still tells me I am beautiful and still loves me, flaws and all. He exemplifies to me what unconditional love is, every day.
Thank you Lord for making it possible for my youth minister, 10 years ago, to hire Justin as youth intern for the summer. Who would have thought, the summer before my senior year of high school I would find the love of my life.
Aww...I love this sweet post about Justin!
ReplyDeleteprecious!
ReplyDelete