Found this package of goodies on my front porch today!
Aren't they beautiful?! Homemade soap, with love, from my fabulous sister! I can't wait to take a shower in the morning.
I have the coolest sister, she makes her own soap and has chickens in her backyard who provide the most beautiful eggs for her, and she cooks the most exquisite food! We want to live on adjacent farms someday with our families and live off of the land, making our own things and growing big gardens, with cows and chickens and lots of children. How weird is it that we both grew up as city girls, now we dream of living a farm life? What is wrong with us? ha!
Thank you Stephanie, you are awesome!! Your lotion and lip balm will be mailed as soon as the Calendula oil finishes infusing. Love you girl!! :)
(Stephanie and I with Josiah 3 years ago, being silly with the Mac Photo Booth. One of my favorite pictures. ever.)


ok, so we're planning to do a full-fledged garden this spring. we've done basil (as you know), bell peppers, and parsley last year...but this year, i think we're actually gone clear some area in our back yard & plant a garden of stuff. we may need some advice from you & your farm life loving self! oh, and that pic is super cute...josiah was so little!
ReplyDeleteHa! Glad the package arrived. I love my hippy sister too :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Glad the package arrived. I love my hippy sister too :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteYou should have included building one of those 'earth ship' houses that Stephanie wants and living off the grid.
ReplyDeletehaha Yes Dad I should have!! Did you know that John is actually the one who told us about those? I wouldn't be surprised it John got an earth ship first!
ReplyDeletethat is a GREAt picture! I am started off with just the lotions. Ordered the supplies this week. I am sure I will be emailing you before I try my first pioneer woman adventure.
ReplyDelete