Tabs

Friday, February 4, 2011

Paul's First Haircut



It's haircut time! The baby mullet and over the ear wings had to go.
He has beautifully soft hair, perfect skin, and big blue eyes, and with the long hair, people kept referring to him as a she!!

So, it was time.
I was not quite as sad as when Josiah got his gorgeous curls cut off. I posted about it HERE. But I was still apprehensive and not ready for him to have that little boy look just yet. For a brief time yesterday I was close to canceling the appointment because I didn't know if I was ready. ha ha. Moms are strange human beings sometimes.

Off we went this morning while Justin and Josiah stayed home. I took him to the girl who cuts my hair, she has 3 little boys so I figured she wouldn't mess it up. And she did great and was fast! Paul didn't cry or squirm too bad. He just sat there and ate a cracker. He would occasionally look at her like, "what are you doing to my head?", and then go back to eating his cracker and looking at himself in the mirror.


AHHH!! He's turning into a little toddler boy so fast.

He doesn't look too different, just cleaned up and mullet-less.

He wouldn't smile for any of the pictures, he had shoved a whole cracker in his mouth.


Getting Paul's hair cut was not near as sad as cutting these beautiful curls off of Josiah's head. It was just 2 years ago he had them. Gorgeous~


3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of him sitting in the chair alone after his haircut. I don't think we are going to need the services of a hair stylist around here anytime soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! So cute! I nearly cried at Hollyn's first haircut and she's a girl. Mom's are weird! I made the lotion and LOVE it!!! Thank you very very much for all the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing pictures of Paul's first haircut. It's always bittersweet when they get that first cut!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!