
Josiah LOVES pretzels. I could eat my weight in them myself. When we go to the mall his favorite thing to get is a pretzel. They are soo tasty. For $2.75 a pop though, I figured we could make our own at home for much cheaper.
Here is the recipe- at Mel's Kitchen Cafe, my new favorite place to find recipes. She recently posted a pretzel bite recipe that we are going to try this week (Once everyone recovers from the stomach virus, yuck.).
He loved helping me make them, and they were pretty easy! And very very very good. Next time we make them we'll omit the salt and so we can do a cinnamon and sugar version.

I'm getting hungry just looking at this post!
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy!! It is making me hungry! I guess we'll have to make some tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteShelly
you are seriously amazing. i want to be you when i grow up. these look delicious!
ReplyDeletethese look AMAZING! your pics are BOMB too!
ReplyDelete