Tabs

Friday, March 11, 2011

Songs by a 3 year old

I am just now uploading video from the real video camera. There were about 9 months of video on it, so there will be more videos to come as I put them together into short clips.

This video was taken in November. Josiah has always been our little entertainer.  For your listening enjoyment, this is a song by a 3 year old....



... and by the way, excuse the living room toy explosion.  That is what our living room looks like at the end of every day.  Don't judge. ha! :)  And raise your hand if you think Josiah has an ounce of rhythm!  I think he is severely lacking in the musical and rhythm department.  At least he tries.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is too funny, but so sweet at the same time!! Well, guess dad's gonna have to work onthe whole rhythm thing pretty soon! LOL!! OKay, I only miss you guys even more now!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josiah, I can't wait to see you and to hear all your songs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!