We are still alive here in South Dakota! I'm sorry for my month long blogging absence, life has been very busy; we went to Texas for a week and saw our families and Justin and I went to a retreat which was so wonderful; the weather has been mostly decent so we've been outside playing as often as possible; and most every day has seemed to be filled with something. The boys are also relentless when it comes to mess making, hurting each other, needing to eat (like every 2 hours, where does all the food go??), and well, they are just boys- wild, FULL of energy with no concept of danger or fear. And this past week my trusty macbook's hard-drive became ill and died. 4 years with no problems, then boom, it crashed. Someone should invent a program or something that is installed on every computer that will flash on your screen and say, "Your hard drive is feeling ill, please have someone look at me." So I have been computer-less for a week while my friend's husband revived it and installed a new one, and thankfully he was able to recover all of the files. It runs like a breeze now, a new engine is does wonders for the computer!
I hope to get some pictures of our trip posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!