Parsley bunch ready to be dried
This is the third cutting of herbs for drying. I won't have to buy dried parsley, cilantro, or thyme for a while!
Punch holes in paper bags and tie the bunches through the top. Let them dry in the garage for several weeks. That's all there is to it!
The basil is finally growing so I am a pesto making machine.
Basil Pesto Recipe:
2 cups fresh Basil leaves
1/2 cup pine nuts
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Mixed all together and you have a divine pesto sauce!
I freeze it in 1/4-1/3 cup containers so I can pull a little out when I need it all year.
It is sooooo good!
Lettuce anyone?
We have it coming out of our ears!
Flower bouquet picked from our yard,
blooming sage, roses, and a pretty pink flower I forgot the name of
I'm so thankful the Lord surrounds us with so much beauty in creation.
I enjoy the flowers, the fragrant smells, the brilliant colors... all of it.
Can you imagine, how breathtaking heaven is going to be?
If He created all of these magnificent things on earth for us to enjoy, how much more marvelous will it be in heaven? Spectacular, I'm sure!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!