Tabs

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just pictures

It's too cold to do anything or go anywhere.  (not like we'd actually make it out of the house before naptime anyway. ha!) I'm ready for summer.  I miss being able to tell the boys to just go outside and play! 

So yesterday I had a little fun taking pictures. 
Thanks for Leah's cute outfit Mom! I just love the bright colors! 



Attempt at a sibling picture. Paul would not put his drink down! 


Some minor brotherly pushing...

...turned into an all-out fight.  
I am not a mother, I am a referee.  :)  

 She was either crying, asleep, or hungry when I was trying to take these pictures.  And when she was asleep she'd do this creepy one eyed open thing, or both eyes would be open rolling backwards but she wasn't awake... very creepy looking! (My sister does that when she sleeps!) Just got a few good pictures... 




3 comments:

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!