Tabs

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mug Shot


This is me during the kids' nap time.
I have a problem. I admit, I am addicted to chocolate chips. Especially the dark chocolate ones. I grab large handfuls and dump them in my mouth. Multiples handfuls in one sitting. I need some therapy for my chocolate addiction!

It's no wonder I have a child who climbs on a stool to get to the top of the fridge to find my "hidden" bag of chocolate chips.  He could eat half a bag in one sitting, just like I could. I am thankful for a high metabolism, otherwise I would be in trouble!

When I go to the store I tell myself I cannot buy anymore, but somehow they end up in the cart. I have no idea how it happens. The force is strong in these mini-morsels of chocolatey delight.


1 comment:

  1. Oh girl me too! I love the dark ones too...they are also good with Pringles. I call it my chocolate shot with a Pringles chaser. Hee Hee !

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!