Tabs

Monday, March 12, 2012

Warm Winter

This winter has been fantastic!  Hardly any snow and the last 2 weeks have been so warm!! The last five days we've had highs in the 60's and 70's!  Once everyone in our house was well again, we have been outside and playing all day.  I'm loving not being cooped up inside.

The boys often secretly confiscate Justin's iphone when he comes home and they sneak off somewhere to play kid games/read stories/animal flash cards that he has downloaded on it.  One day it got really quiet all of a sudden when I was cooking dinner (usually not a good sign), I was running around inside and outside looking for them.  I found them downstairs in the guest bed playing with the phone.  They were so cute.  Paul was eating chap stick as he watched. ha!

This weekend we spent most of the time outside.  We washed the van, turned the compost pile, poured compost all in the garden beds, cleaned the garage, pruned back dead plants, and played played played!  We took the kids to the park and they had a great time.




 Josiah's attempt at jumping off the swing. He was scared and wanted dad to catch him.


 Such a lovely day! (Can you believe Justin is wearing shorts?!!) We ended it by going to Culver's, eating hamburgers and having frozen custard for dessert. Yum! Josiah kept saying, "What a great day Mom!" Yes, it sure was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!