1. Our new Seeds Family Worship CD's. I absolutely LOVE them. I've been looking for praise and worship music for our kids at church and came across these CD's. I bought the whole set and got the dvd for free (to use in our kids worship). Each CD case comes with 2 CD's, it says, "One to keep and one to give away". How awesome! The songs come directly from scripture, they even sing the reference of the scripture. The kids really love listening and dancing to the music and I enjoy it to. These CD's are what we listen to in the car, I get so tired of all of the same songs on the Christian radio station that they play over and over again. I'm praying the scriptures sink into their hearts as they hear them in song.
This song probably stuck out to me most, the scripture really convicted me the first time I heard it. It's about teaching God's word diligently to our children in every day life circumstances.
2. ABC Scripture Cards - I follow a great little blog and a while back she posted about these ABC scripture cards that she made. I downloaded the file she made available and printed them out. We are working on memorizing these scriptures!
"I have hidden your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You." Psalm 119:11
3. Mesh Feeder- this thing is great! Leah loves it with ice in it since she's teething so bad. You can put pieces of bananas, apples, frozen cubes of pureed veggies, or whatever you want! It's great because the food just smashes out and they can't get choked on big pieces, especially when they first start taking solids.
4. Dutch Oven- Now I don't have a L*eCreuset, because they are unbelievably expensive, but I do have one that functions just the same. Justin gave one to me for Christmas and I use it all of the time. It is such a multi-use pot! We've made roasts in it, pork loin, shrimp etouffee, and one-pot dishes like jambalaya. It's the perfect size for just about anything. And it cleans up so easy, and nothing sticks to it. The inside is enameled cast-iron.
These are a few of my favorite things!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!