~ Paul's playing on the couch with his puppy and takes 2 megablocks (very large legos) and puts them up to his chest. He says, "Just a minute now puppy, I am milking."
After BSF today:
~ Paul was singing in the car "Ha-way-wuu-yah Ha-way-wuu-yah Jesus Hay-way-wuu-yah! "
~ I asked Josiah what he learned about at BSF this morning. He said he learned about grandmas and grandpas. We are studying Genesis, specifically the part of Abraham and Sarah waiting on God's promise of a son at their old age. I asked Josiah what he meant and he said, "It's so silly about the grandma and grandpa in the bible, they are too old to want a baby! Why did they want a baby? They didn't need a baby, grandmas and grandpas don't have babies."
And here's a little conversation with Leah, my girl who loves her music.
I'm so glad you capture all the cute things your children say and do so we can enjoy them too!
ReplyDelete