Tabs

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Friends

These 2 cuties have been friends since they were 2 months old. Her family started coming to Hills of Grace when she and Paul were just a few months old and since they live just around the corner from us,  we all became instant friends! Her daddy has been deployed so they come over a lot and I keep them often so their mom can have some time to do things by herself. They act like brother and sister and love each other very much. Paul is very protective over Tegan, not allowing any of the other boys at church to bother her. He is gentle and kind to her (most of the time!), and always concerned for her well-being. Her mom wants to pre-arrange their marriage because he is so sweet to her already! 


 Here they are as stroller buddies at 6 months old. 

Emily, Tegan's older sister is Josiah's age. They are a lot alike, very strong-willed, energetic and loud. They love playing together. Emily can boss him around and he will pretty much do whatever she says. haha! They both go to kindergarten next year and I am so glad they will be going to the same school since we really don't know anyone else, except older children, who go to that elementary school. At least they will have one familiar face there. Her mom and I are nervous about all of this kindergarten starting stuff! I am thankful to have a friend to go through this milestone with! 
Here they are, both just 2 1/2 years old. They have loved each other from the first time they met!
Emily makes me laugh, she was saying "Get away! You are too close!" haha! She likes her space and Josiah can be a hovercraft! 
Playing a rockin' game of memory.



I'm very Thankful the kids have such great friends. We are so blessed! I love watching them play, it brings back wonderful memories I have of playing with my childhood friends. Sometimes I want to be a kid again, so innocent and carefree, running around in their little world of imagination... sure sounds grand!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet sweet pictures and precious kids! Made me think about all our fun playdates as little girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!