Easter...
I would write something spiritual and deep but I am so tired. Justin's sermon this morning was so good. Go listen HERE on the website, they'll upload the message in a few days. He is definitely gifted by the Lord in presenting the Truth of the Bible in a way that is easy to understand but with passion and urgency as well. We pray the Lord works in the hearts of the many who came who don't know Him as their Savior!
It's been a busy last several days and today was good, but Sundays are just a little hard on pastor's families. We hardly saw each other, so tomorrow is dedicated family day. During the 3 hours we were home, I tried to take a few pictures in their matching clothes that only happens once or twice a year.
Which of the following 9 pictures would you choose for me to send to their grandparents? :)
This one right here is a winner!! hahahaha
Leah was a ball of tears for every picture so she decided to leave the scene.
How will I ever choose?
They got to eat a lot of M&M's for letting me take their pictures.
And here are a few more with less crying.
I am so bummed that the top of my head was chopped off of this one. The camera was on a tripod and it's hard to tell. Regardless, the children are sweet in this one! Leah was saying, "CHEEEEEESE!"
And our family picture after church this morning with 3 tired children and a nose picker.
Jesus is alive! He beat death. He was the ultimate sacrifice for me and my ugly sin. Without Him I would be a mess and empty and without purpose. The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him... by His wounds we are healed! He is the reason we are here. He is the reason we serve. He is the reason we live with hope and true joy. Today, though tired and weary we are, was a day of rejoicing for ALL that He has done!



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!