Our weather has been less than desirable. Today the wind is blowing 30-40 mph, and it's cold. I am cold inside even though the thermostat says it's 70. It lies. That wind is blowing through every little crack in the door and window seals! Hot cocoa remains my beverage of choice.
I try to do fun things with the kids like painting, coloring, play dough, cutting magazines with scissors, cooking, helping do chores, ect., but their attention span for crafty activities is very short. Justin's mom got Leah this pink tent for her birthday and my parents got Paul a regular tent for his birthday. We decided to set them both up yesterday. They have played for HOURS in these things.
Leah and Paul played for a good hour while Josiah was at preschool yesterday. They were so sweet and cute and didn't fight at all, even when Leah was pinching Paul's nose and dive bombing him. She can already hold her own.
Where's Leah?
There she is!
Wrestle-mania
Static
Go away paparazzi mom. haha!
















How fun!! I can't get over her cute read curly hair!!
ReplyDelete