Tabs

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chatterbox

Paul is my little chatterbox now that Josiah is gone to school all day. I guess he felt overwhelmed from the constant talking and noise from Josiah that he kept silent. Now he talks constantly, especially in the car. He has grand tales with intricate details about things that are happening in his world. Paul's world is very adventurous!

I've been keeping a notepad handy to write down what he says:


  • While drinking Pepsi- "It makes me have crazy mouth!"
  • "When I turn 4 I am going to Asia"  (He says this ALL of the time, and he tells of all of the things he's going to do in Asia!) 
  • "I can't learn my bible verse because my teeth aren't big enough!!" (He went on to learn his verse and now makes up songs with dance moves about Jeremiah 29:11)
  • "I am never going to grow up." 
  • When talking to Justin, mid sentence he points to his go-tee and says, "Hey! That looks like a punk of broccoli!" (????)
  • Driving past Chuck E Cheese's, Paul yells, "Let's go to Chunkin' JESUS!!!!!" (no matter how many times we tell him he's saying it wrong, he continue to say it his way)
  • While eating dinner:  "This is sooooo tasty"   "Oooooh juicy!" 
  • "When I grow up, I'm not going to get a dog, I'm gonna have a kangaroo and a striped cat."
  • "On Halloween we will celebrate all of the pumpkin's birthdays."
  • After searching for one of his cars for a long time he sat on the stairs and sighed, saying, "Jesus will find my airplane. I just know it. I will just sit here and wait for him to bring it to me."

1 comment:

  1. oh man I love how silly paul is. I can imagine him saying all these things with sweet excitement and then running away

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!