Tabs

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Festivities

We are in sugar overload at the Dancer house! This past week we had a fall festival at church that was fun, exciting evening for the kids. We showed a Veggie Tales movie with popcorn and drinks and then afterwards the festival began. Each booth was set up and run by different families, I was impressed by their creativity! One family even made the most amazing maze, I got claustrophobic in it! The kids had such a great time and ate so much candy!! 





 Leah is dazed and confused because of so much sugar. 
See the bulge of something in her cheek! 

This was our first Halloween to let the boys go around the neighborhood. We invited our friends over to come with us. Everything is always more fun with friends! They all had the night of their lives. Paul was excited at every house, screeching with delight whenever he would get a piece of candy. After receiving the candy he would tell the person, "Oh thank you thank you, this is the best candy EVER!" 




Now we have the ever so fun task of monitoring the candy intake and dealing with the constantly asked question: "When can I have more CANDY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

I hope I can refrain from eating their candy! It's so tempting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!