Tabs

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kid conversations...



What's heard around our house these days….

Me: Leah, can I pull your hair back?
Leah: No Mommy, I like it wild.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah: I don't do that because I am a GIRL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Paul, what do you want for lunch?
Paul: A salad
Me: Really? Just a salad?
Paul: Yeah, I just love green food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Me: What are you building Paul?
Paul: A spaceship. It's just awesome. I am awesome because THIS is awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul: said with enthusiasm and joy with his arms raised…. I CAN BREATHE OUTSIDE!!!
A few minutes later in the car I hear him take a deep breathe in… WOOOOW!! I CAN BREATHE IN THE CAR TOO!!! AWWWEEESOME!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin: Did you hear the thunder Paul?
Paul: That was just me pooping in the bathroom.



1 comment:

  1. We always love the cute pictures of the children and their quotes are quite comical! Your posts are "AWWEsome" as Paul would say!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!