8 TV shows I like:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Justin loathes this show, ha ha!)
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Storm Chasers (it's a Discovery Channel show of people chasing tornados...not sure why I like this because I have nightmares about tornados chasing me all of the time.)
4. House
5. What Not to Wear (another TLC show that Justin can't stand! He just doesn't know what he's missing!)
6. Ghost Hunters (I'm not sure why I watch it, but Justin and I watch is every Wednesday night and it's one of our favorites)
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. The Biggest Loser
8 Restaurants I Enjoy:
1. Chick-Fil-A (don't know if that's counted as a restaurant, but it's my most favorite place to eat. Unfortunately, there are none in South Dakota.....SO SAD!!!)
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Shrimp Boat Manny's (in Justin's hometown)
5. My Mom's kitchen
6. Olive Garden
7. ?
8. ?
I'd prefer not to eat out so this was hard for me come up with places I like. I'd rather eat home-cooked meals.
8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Played in the leaves with Josiah. He loved sitting in the piles and for me to run through them. He just giggled the whole time.
2. Spent an afternoon with some of my friends, went to lunch and then we took our friend shopping.
3. Laundry and ironing done
4. Slept in on a Sunday....it feels so weird. Never have I done that in my whole life. We've been having church at home.
5. Packing for our trip to see family this week.
6. Chased a naked baby around the house- Josiah of course. ha ha! :)
7. Drank some homemade hot chocolate...yum!
8. Killed a roach. Gross.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing my brothers and sister on Wednesday! I haven't seen Peter and his wife since last Christmas. I absolutely cannot wait!!
2. Josiah to only wake up once at night. Or sleep all night, I don't care. I just want SLEEP!
3. Getting moved to South Dakota and getting to know our new friends at Hills of Grace.
4. Selling our house
5. Taking Josiah on his first sledding ride down a snowy hill
6. Justin finding a job
7. Eating my momma's chocolate pie
8. Growing old with Justin
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Different lens for my camera
2. For me to learn faster about all this photography stuff (there's so much to learn, but I'm so excited I actually have a hobby now)
3. For Josiah not to grow up so fast
4. That family members who want to have children are able to
5. Long sleeved shirts
6. For hair to stop growing on my legs - I hate shaving
7. That Justin never has a malignant mole ever again.
8. Wisdom for Justin and I to raise Josiah in the ways of the Lord.
Those are my crazy 8's!
scott loves the big bang theory- we laugh out loud at how i met your mother-
ReplyDeletei have NIGHTMARES about tornados ALL THE TIME! i am with you on a good night's sleep! we might have to wait until we get to heaven!