I'm glad to be done with the garage sale. Whew! It was a lot of work getting everything together while chasing after a 13 month who kept wanting to run to the street. AH!
Also during the garage sale we showed our house to 3 people who stopped by and were interested. Today the couple was very interested and they really like the house. The only thing is, is they will have to sell their house before buying ours, and with the market the way it is, that could be a while. Just pray that if God wants this couple to buy our house, that He would work it out and pray that we continue to trust Him and not jump ahead of His plans! It's so hard to be patient and wait on the Lord sometimes. But I know He's got everything in control, and He has and always will take care of us, even if it is not how we had planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!