We had a wonderful week and are so Thankful that we were able to spend it with our family. We spent time with Justin's dad, brother, mom, and my family. Here are some pictures of fun things we did. I could have put 40 pictures on here but I had to chose only a few.
These are our 2 nephews, they are so cute
My sister and cousin Kate, hanging out and laughing about nothing, & watching a mad game of frisbee being played.

Can you see the look of terror in their faces....oh no, family pictures! I have turned into my mom, aunt, and grandma who all take pictures.
The grandkids, minus my brother John...he was playing video games inside, trying to escape picture time.
My family.

Day trip to the beach. We had a blast. We played volleyball, caught crabs (and ate them later that night), looked at all of the cool sea shells that had been washed onto the beach from the hurricane, got rained on by a thunderstorm while we chased down a random car for jumper cables because our car battery went dead. ha ha! It was adventurous. :)

Josiah had a sea shell in his mouth or was licking one the whole time. I guess he liked the saltiness.

My dad raking up the rocks and shells for our volleyball court. We are a clumsy family and can trip on the tiniest thing and hurt ourselves.
The crab slayer

A random cool picture of my sister's eye. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!