Tabs

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Golfing

Yesterday we went golfing with Justin. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed it very much. I took my camera and snapped several pictures. Josiah loved riding around in the golf cart, and I liked driving it. Half of the golf course is surrounded by Lake Fork, so it is absolutely stunning. There is always a lot of wildlife around as well. We saw several deer, ducks, turtles, and muskrats. And while Justin was swinging one of his shots, the shaft of one of his clubs snapped in two! That's because he's so strong and the sheer magnitude of the force of his swing caused him to be able to break the steel shaft....right. ha ha! It was funny though.
Josiah is really into golf clubs and golf balls and he loves to watch Justin play.
Helping daddy putt.
Hanging in the golf cart eating snacks
The deer running across the course
Driving into the sunset
A cool shot. That's Justin off in the distance. I think I'm going to blow this one up and use it as art in our house.
The driver and her side-kick
Watching the gorgeous sunset
So sweet.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. I have some similar ones of the girls and I with Tracy on golfing expeditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You have mad skills, sister.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!