Tabs

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Fun Being a Mom

Here are some things I like about being a mom...

Finding my car keys in a pitcher in a cabinet
Picking up these toys over and over again at the end of the day. This is what my living room looks like tonight, toys and books everywhere.
Finding random items in my cabinets when I open them to get a pan out to cook dinner
Opening the laundry hamper and finally finding the remotes!
The crunch of cereal under my shoes when I'm walking through the kitchen
Having a little boy make 'vroom vroom' noises as he drives his cars and trucks up and down my arms, legs, and face
Almost tripping over these toys as I go into the bathroom

And my favorite thing about being a mom is hearing the piter-pater of feet scurrying out of a bed after a morning nap, the creaking of the door as it opens, and seeing this handsome and incredibly rough looking face. Naps are hard on little boys. haha! Just look at his hair! Oh my!

The nose scratch happened the previous day, we were outside walking on the sidewalk and he started running and going a little too fast then busted it on the concrete. He has a nice concrete rash on his nose. Battle wounds of a toddler. :)

1 comment:

  1. i agree with all of the above!!! my house looks like that at the end of the day too....toys are scattered everywhere. and i too find random things in random places! usually its an old milk sippy that was stuck somewhere and has curdled! oh, and btw, that is awesome news about the offer on your house!!! keep me posted, i hope it all works out. i think about it everytime i run past it. i know that would be a huge relief off of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!