... are my car keys? A certain little boy in my house was playing with them last night and I have not been able to find them since! I have opened every cabinet, looked in and under every piece of furniture, looked in the fridge, and even dug threw the trash. Where oh where could he have hid them?
Have you found them yet???
ReplyDeleteI babysat for a little girl who once stuffed her pacifier in a duffle bag in a closet. Her big sister and I looked for hours while she screamed hysterically. That was one of my last babysitting experiences...the last involved the fire department, bows and arrows and vomit...long story.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha!! Carla that is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteI did finally find them. He put them in a pitcher in the back of one of the cabinets. That tricky little boy! I had a flashlight and was looking everywhere I didn't think possible.
Seriously, that picture of Josiah should be famous! He could win any "cutest baby ever" contest with that one!
ReplyDeleteHe he he he! You're lucky that you actually found the keys this year!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the greatest picture!!!
ReplyDelete