We settle things in prayer. Then we live it out. -- Stephanie Cherry
I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and ever other person in the world there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creation of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour, millions of men would die for Him. -- Napoleon
Relying on God has to begin all over again ever day as if nothing had yet been done. -- C.S. Lewis
If you want anything to happen in your ministry, get closer to God. If you want to be a more dynamic teacher, leader, ect... the answer is always the same. Get closer to God. -- Stephanie Cherry
If our faith does not alter our life, it is unlikely to alter our destiny.
-- A.W. Tozer
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. -- C.S. Lewis
God will answer all our questions in one way and one way only. Namely, by showing us more of his Son. -- Watchman Nee
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer. -- David (Psalm 19:14)
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. -- David (Psalm 42:1-2)
If you hold [abide, know, cling] to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. -- Jesus
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. -- C.S. Lewis
God will answer all our questions in one way and one way only. Namely, by showing us more of his Son. -- Watchman Nee
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer. -- David (Psalm 19:14)
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. -- David (Psalm 42:1-2)
If you hold [abide, know, cling] to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. -- Jesus
Hope you had a great worship time last night (that is if your are doing it on saturday night) i will be using some of your quotes in this morning's sunday school devotion and can't thank you enough for sharing with us....
ReplyDeleteI have not read in so long! A few comments: I don't know what I would do without Ann Taylor Loft!! I can't believe the pic of him asleep in the high chair. I can't fathom Hollyn ever doing that. He is so precious! It is beautiful there, great pics! Thank you for the great quotes. Your blog is always refreshing...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragment and challenge. Yes I do need to be in the word more as well as prayer. I will strive to do that daily. Thanks you Jennifer.
ReplyDeleteMelisa