Tabs

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The results are in and......

...We're having a BOY!!!

He is healthy and growing and kicking me all of the time. It was wonderful getting to see him on the sonogram. Life is truly a miracle that only God could have created. We are so excited Josiah will have a brother, he is going to love it! We are halfway through the pregnancy, only 20 more weeks to go... or so. He doesn't have a name, we don't even have a single idea yet! It could take us a while.

Here are 2 pictures. The first is a profile of his cute head. And the second one is a profile of the foot. The foot is actually upside down in the picture, can you see it?


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are so happy for you guys!!!!!!! i know it probably doesn't seem like it , but man it seems like this pregnancy has really FLOWN BY.....wow....half way done.....GREAT!!!!!just think you will be inside having your baby when everything else will be FROZEN outside.....you will have to forgive me....it is hot down here....COLD...FROZEN...FRIGID....it all sounds good right now!!!!!! LILY ANN PRUDEN...arrives in the morning.....going to sleep to get ready.....LOVE YOU ALL !!!!! each dancer every one!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea yea yeah!!! That is so great! JOsiah will love having a brother. For some reason I knew you were having a boy! I love those sweet baby pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I think this little boy will also have your cute nose!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!