Hello muscles! Haven't seen you guys in a while. And honestly I can barely see you, you muscles are so small. Why must you hurt so bad when I exercise? I know I haven't really used you guys in the last 9 months, I apologize.
For the last week and a half, Justin and I have been getting our not-so-lean bodies into exercise mode again. I had heard about P90X and how awesome it is for getting people into shape. So we got it and my oh my it is kicking our butts. Talk about an intense hour of workout for 2 people who haven't exercised in a while. We are both huffing and puffing and sweating buckets. ha! But the good news is, Justin has lost 5 lbs and I've lost a half an inch off of my waist in just 1 1/2 weeks! This is also with changing our eating habits. Only whole wheat breads and pastas, no more Dr. Peppers for Justin, no more binge eating on homemade desserts for Jennifer, and doing our best to increase our vegetable consumption and water drinking. We aren't dieting, aren't counting calories, just eating cleaner, decreasing our portion sizes, and eating snacks in mid-morning and the afternoon to keep that metabolism working hard.
One day we'll look like these people.....

.....Ha ha! Yay right!
You are going to look so awesome! I am jealous already.
ReplyDeleteDon't be jealous, there is much pain involved. ha! I'm really only doing it to get my honey to lose some weight!
ReplyDeletego dancers go! :)
ReplyDelete