Tabs

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dancin' Man


There is no doubt, Paul will live up to his last name.  
Unlike his parents and older brother who have no skills in the dancing department.  We are as uncoordinated as they come.  But Paul, well, he has the moves, the groove, and maybe even the voice!  

He loves to sing and dance and always does a little jig when he hears tunes playing.  
A few days ago on the back porch I captured him dancing while he was singing, he was the cutest thing you've ever seen!








I clapped and told him it was beautiful!  
He came over to give me a kiss and went right back at it.  
Please don't grow up so fast, I love this age.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the most precious pictures!!! He is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That littlest Dancer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!