Tabs

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

He's a Dentist!

After 7 years of schooling my brother, Peter, is finally finished studying and is officially a Dentist!!  Now we must all call him Dr. Peter, as he drills holes in our teeth to fill our cavities.  ha ha.  Peter, if I need any major dental work done, I'm coming to see you! :-) 

We had a fun weekend with the family in Pittsburgh, celebrating with Peter and Nichole and having some much needed family get-together time.  I flew up with Josiah and Paul, Justin could not get off work and couldn't really miss another Sunday, so it was a wild solo trip for me.  My boys wore me out!  

Here are pictures from the weekend....

Waiting for graduation to start.  Gabriel and David did so well through the entire ceremony!  




Thankfully there were multiple arms to hold the wiggly boys. 




David just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.  What a little angel!


Gabriel finally passed out too. They were troopers!

Peter's beautiful wife Nichole!  She has done so much over the years to support, encourage, and sacrifice so Peter could be in school, she is amazing!




My mom planned an amazing dinner party after the graduation and they invited some of their friends too. The food was delicious, I ate waay too much.  A friend's sister of Nichole's made these stunning cakes!! She did such a great job, I am sure she spent countless hours making them.  Everything looked so real and perfect.

A cake to honor Nichole... with a cute fondant couple formed to look like Peter and Nichole.





Josiah was John's shadow.  He adores my brother and John does so well at playing with him and rough-housing around with him.  I'm not sure what they are discussing here.


 Sunday afternoon was spent napping, then we headed to the park to burn off some energy after all of the food we ate.




Gabriel loved going down the slide! He kept making these funny faces!








Outtake- see... it isn't always the older brother beating up on the younger.... Paul is a sly little one himself, attacking Josiah when he least expects it.  hahaha!

And this is the best we got!

From the park we walked to downtown to get some ice cream.  Pittsburgh is a beautiful town!




Thank you Dad and Mom for flying us all up so we could celebrate this wonderful weekend with Peter and Nichole!  It was a fun and enjoyable time as always.  

Now I need 3 days to recover from the trip home... Josiah got to sit in time-out 3 times while we were at the airport during our layover... what a spirited boy he is! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer - thanks for taking the pictures and documenting the weekend in your blog. We had a great time with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you blog! Thank you for being the family photographer at these special events! You have such a gift for capturing special moments and writing about them!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I LOVE them!